Thursday, July 17, 2008

Strange Smells I Heart

Completely random and not sports related, I've decided to list a few smells I enjoy that most people may consider to be a little strange.

#1 Gasoline


If I'm going to drop $94 to fill up my truck, I might as well enjoy the smell of it.


#2 Home Depot


The minute those door slide open and I'm greeted with a blast of Lumber + Fertilizer + Pesticides = Housework Heaven.


#3 Krystal Hamburgers (before I eat them)


Note: I specifically added before I eat them, after I'm stuffed the remaining food smells like car exhaust, but when I'm hungry, a sackful is a aroma nirvana.


#4 Fresh Pavement

My guilty pleasure? Ever Saturday this summer I've been driving the 75/85 Connector with the windows down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of gas. 'oline, that is.