Thursday, July 3, 2008

If Tech Ran Atlanta

Yeah, it's a slow day at work and I was thinking about how much I love Atlanta and the South in general. There are so many great things here and I thought I would illustrate to you how different this place would be if the North Avenue Nerds were running the show.


Have a Coke and a smile? ...I actually don't think I'm thirsty anymore.






Them chilidogs ain't lookin' so good now are they? But I will admit that if this HAD to be anywhere in Atlanta, right across the street from the mustard pit would be ideal.





That fresh paint job the Big Chicken got last month is looking BETTER & BETTER compared to this monstrosity. This would essentially end the debate with out of towners as to whether or not this should be considered a landmark associated with directions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Good job with PhotoShop - you're a pro.

Scarier still is that the REAL people running Atlanta use money on things like "The ATL campaign" complete with rap theme song. Because nothing helps attract Business & Conference Tourism like a hot beat (Hey, maybe that can be the new tourism tagline!).

Mackie said...

Thanks for the compliment but I think I'll keep my day-job and leave the photoshop to the real professionals.

Anonymous said...

that looks just horrible